Ir al contenido principal

why did I choose my major?

 I am currently studying architecture at the universidad de Chile. When I was a child I always liked to build houses for my dolls or other toys. Although I liked many other careers, I decided to study architecture, since it is a very entertaining profession where I can Express my creativity to help people improve their quality of life. 

I used to be interested in psychology, but I' am not passionate about reading so many books, instead I prefer to do crafts such as knitting, drawing, painting, among others, which has helped a lot in the development of my profession. 

My experience at the university has been very extreme, because I can go days without sleep, since designing is really difficult and requires a lot of dedication and effort, but in spite of everything I love what I'am currently doing.

At the moment I'am specializing in public policies, since my intention is to improve the quality of social houses in order to help people to have access to decent house. 

My firts desing <3


Comentarios

  1. The days sleepless nights the worst but ideally is when your be worth and your effort recognized

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The same thing happens to me!! I often don’t sleep because I want my jobs to be perfect. Sometimes I think I have OCD hahah 🥲

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that is very interesting when someone likes the psychology and the architecture or design at the same time, personally I love the books of Donald Norman (The psychology of everyday things and Emotional desing). Maybe this is the best union betwen these two areas.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I admire people that study arquitecture because it is a lot of work and task. I wish you encouragement. King regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I find it interesting to specialize in public policies, especially social housing, I would also like to specialize in it.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i had heard before that in this career you never sleep, but i never thought that was extremely true!!! buuut however, I LOVE THE RESULTS.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like your object of specialization, since social housing will always be very required and as good professionals we have to give a good housing value to every user.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite piece of technology

 I will start by saying that I love technology, for me it the best thing that could happen to humanity. It is difficult for me to decide which technological objets is my favorite, so I will talk about the one that I use the most, which is my computer. I have had my computer. I have had my computer for two years and with it I do practically everythings. With the pandemic, the computer is the only possibility I have to continue studying, and even before that I needed it to make desing for the workshop, and install essential programs for my career such as Autocad, Photoshop, Illustator, Archicad, among others.  I not only use it for academic reason, I also have my life on the computer, I keep photos of my friends, my baby, my family and I can also enter to social media, so I don't know what I would do without my computer. I also like it a lot because it is light, so I can take it everywhere. currently I use it more than 8 hours a day, witch is too much, and although I like it a lot, i

Who am I?

 My name is Natalia Belen Ibarra I am 21 years old and I am from Melipilla, Chile.  I am a architecture student and currently I am in Fourth year. About me I could say that I love red color , I like listening to music, drawing, cooking and I love to live at countryside , in addition , I' ve live in Melipilla all my life with my mom, my dad and two brothers, and since 7 months ago with my son Federico , I try to be the best mom in the world, moreover, countryside is a magical place, so quiet and so calm, I loveto live here and hope when I turned into a independent person still live here in my own house with my beloved baby fede.