Is not very safe to post or give a lot of personal information through social media, we don't know everything about of the people that see or read our things, we don't have the knowledge about to who we are giving information and what they can do with this. I don't post a lot of things in social media because I know that risks, to be honest I just social media just to keep in touch with friends and think about other things.
My name is Natalia Belen Ibarra I am 21 years old and I am from Melipilla, Chile. I am a architecture student and currently I am in Fourth year. About me I could say that I love red color , I like listening to music, drawing, cooking and I love to live at countryside , in addition , I' ve live in Melipilla all my life with my mom, my dad and two brothers, and since 7 months ago with my son Federico , I try to be the best mom in the world, moreover, countryside is a magical place, so quiet and so calm, I loveto live here and hope when I turned into a independent person still live here in my own house with my beloved baby fede.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario